Senior WordPress Developer
- Ha Noi
- Full Time
SalaryUp to 1500$
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Improve the performance and robustness of our products & services
- Be able to deep dive into the technical aspects needed for the optimization of web applications
- Collaborate with other team members to incorporate team innovations
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 2 years of solid experience in professional web development experience. The past project reference is needed.
- With a minimum of 5 years of experience and work experience as a senior WordPress developer will be provided a senior position.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, including Git and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Having team lead/tech lead experience is plus.
- Have strong learning and communication skills, work hard, have a strong sense of responsibility, and have a good team spirit.
- Excellent English Communication.
- Familiar with the Agile Scrum working process.
Ready To Grow Your Business?
Contact us to work with a results-driven digital marketing agency.