- Ha Noi
- Full Time
SalaryUp to 1200$
The design team works with clients to design effectively to meet user needs and to solve problems through user-experience. We work with a range of clients throughout the year.
- Develop UI/UX/Frontend/Backend user-facing features for application or interface as per design components and information architecture
- Participate in ideation, brainstorming and conceptualisation for pitches and projects with clients and design team members
- Build internal UX/UI frameworks and guides to be used by the company and its clients
- Make iterative improvements to designs based on internal and client feedback
- Collaborate with business and sales team for requirements gathering and user stories
- Ensures the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Works with team using Agile software development process to drive the development direction that meets the requirements
- Research and develop concepts while understanding new technologies that are appropriate for the defined product direction
- Have a degree or diploma in User-Experience Design, Graphics Design, Communication Design, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent preferred (Lack of formal education can be substituted with work experience)
- At least 2 years of experience in UIUX
- Have knowledge of UI and UX principles and design best practices
- Proficiency in wireframing tool – Figma (InVision, Photoshop XD are secondary)
- Working in a team with open communication and a collaborative spirit
- Defend design decisions through research and benchmarking
- Effectively and accurately communicate concepts, ideas, and feedback
- Be critical in thinking and problem-solving
- Excellent English Communication
Ready To Grow Your Business?
Contact us to work with a results-driven digital marketing agency.